Am one of the Nicksters

Haven't written much, lately. Despite having extremely hectic magical days ongoing mini project with the colleagues, turned out we had a tight schedule to get this mini project done. I boleh estimate dalam 2-3 hari minggu yang lepas, I cuma ulang-alik lab tingkat 3, just to record the microbes profile growth. Bak kata Anggun dalam instastory beliau, our routine fixed with visiting anak-anak kat taska. Here, we need to grow our own culture strain for a week-long mini project as if they were our anak3, much made us kelam-kabut for the first six weeks of the 5th semester. All said, I'm too occupied by them that I couldn't spare the time with my precious Tangled Thoughts.

Only, yes, again, to do some reports regarding the lab work. sobs

Last weekend was a hectic one. Spent my last four-day weekend by sitting on meja belajar, doing on the individual discussion in the middle of the night. But, my brain can't work best without playing a background music of Only Human by Jonas Brothers. It was just like my body response to the music and felt the rythm in my head. Then, I found myself foot tapping at the same time nodding the head. And might sometimes accompany with dancing while singing along to it. Singing, a karaoke, so called karok by dak3 hipster nowadays rather than paying 100% fully attention to get my reports done.

Motif?

I did the fangirling thingy over past 7 years ago when I was 15. By the time I was drowning deep with Adam Levine in Maroon 5 (listen! he's a super super good looking, considered his squared-jaw, tallness, etc) Gorgeous wei! and he's a very good singer as well. Over time, however, as you get older, you tend to see more, do more and explore more. I may seem to have slightly change in Maroon 5 music taste. Sorry bro, the ship has sailed.

Now, say hello to JoBros for their hit single, music video of  "Only human" and, lemme tell ya, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE 80'S GROOVY BOP IN THEIR CONTENT.

But I find the real star, of course, Nick who served up 80's hotness by wearing silkiest button-downs with his flyest retro sunglasses and his hilarious window shenanigans!

Like this! 

You'll understand once you play the video below. 


Needless to say, this music video was so goooodd and I've already watched it up to 20 times! Xoxoxo bye



No comments

I'll reply you ASAP!

Powered by Blogger.