Rambled on #7 :"Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory"

i've changed the blog's name into PRECIOUS MEMORIES since i've a million memories flashed through my mind but then i just smiled, reminiscing the old good memories :)

And here are some re-uploaded memories on facebook ft. the lilysters :p 
This photo was taken by Qurratu at her home in Nusaputra. I love to see both of us in one picture since we're good friends at 10!


From left, Iffa, Me, Fatin and Musmay behaving such balky toddlers .-.

Recently i had some talks with the lilysters about leaving the school, and by that i reaaaallly meant about going to sekolah berasrama penuh. err.. i've bad times regarding sekolah berasrama penuh since i didnt get offered a place at a school of my choice - Tunku Kurshiah College

Achieving straight A's in UPSR doesnt gurantee your place at any premier boarding schools. so, at 13 i learnt for not to put too much expectations and too much high hopes into things cuz everything will fall into a place. but hey,! i'll get my revenge to get into any of my school choices within three years of waiting - PMR 2013

That was i've told Musmay, Fatin & Farisya about my real intention of leaving since my heart goes for SBP. It was Musmay wouldnt let me go cuz she said, "dont you ever think of leaving me alone". btw, her mother, Aunt Hawa forbidden her to go to such school. She also said, Musmay wasn't allowed to leave the home until she reaches eighteen. so, cuma Fatin dgn Farisya yang setia ke arah yang satu tuu. Out of all, people like Tc Rogiah and Cikgu Zarinah also have been acting like Musmay since the objective of the lilysters were prepared is to excel SPM for the next two years to win the best school title in district. 

Now, i'm about 50-50 on leaving the school because of my precious ones. at the school, people like Musmay and Fatin always made my day with their silly jokes but yet hilarious. And yup Farisya, she has a dry sense of humor but only certain jokes she'd be considered to tapi kadang-kadang boleh masuk air jugak faris tu .-. 

maybe ada hikmah kot sebab apa tak dapat SBP since Allah wants me to know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory :)

Source, tumblr

I 💖 the lilysters xoxo

No comments

I'll reply you ASAP!

Powered by Blogger.