Life updates: End of Hiatus

When I am about to share some recent posts on my life updates, etc... either on Facebook feeds, Instagram or X (formerly Twitter), I realize to keep those posts being viewed by public is unbearable. So I changed the view setting into custom, sorting them available to only close friends. The funniest part was that the determination would only last for 20 minutes before I decided to delete them forever. I swear it happened just now when I intended to press the delete button, thinking some petty posts I made would offend some friends with no intention. Really? What in your mind between posting and deleting?? Today, I am able to confirm, the reason I am being silent on social media; the fear of judgement sometimes shocked me into certain level. Oh the idea of getting busy with academic involvement was another episode of life drama.  

My very last post in 2020 was all about being final year student during the pandemic of COVID 19. The challenge was only certain number of us had the access to use lab for FYP lab work. I were one of them enjoying the life of isolation before the world went back to normal. Today, after a-3 year hiatus from blogging, I will pour my life updates in a piece of writing again. 

Here's a recent photo of me @ Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor. Detaching myself from unpleasant and meaningless thoughts. XOXO

a photo of bendang sunset taken by Ayoi's iphone

SO WHY THIS LONG HIATUS?

P/S: because I refused to let people know what I've been involved so far. No. I mean no bragging at all. It's just how dedicated I was to remain reserved and resilient in my own spaces. 


No comments

I'll reply you ASAP!

Powered by Blogger.