Rambled on #6 :That one, my eye candy

I've been reaaaaallly busy with school lately and i've tons of homework are killing me and such overlapping group work to catch up on, and i lead for my rumah sukan (rumah hijau) in maths science quiz feat Senior Sab plus i'm working on english short drama which is just around the corner, therefore i need to get myself fully prepared to act like real-life drama queen as an innocent Lisa in Rumplestiltskin.

Here goes a week off from school and away from that one, my eye candy.

And by that i meant 'i'm off from stalking'

The week has been going dull since he's a week off, perhaps need to attend those meeting and kursus out of Dengkil district and such. He probably might have to listen to my mini-rant cuz he forgot to hand over that bunch of keys of comp lab. As a result, the lilysters put blame on me cuz we become nomads for a week, move from one place to another since we cant get into 'your' comp lab untuk kesekian kalinya.



We are nomads for a week cuz of u :p

No comments

I'll reply you ASAP!

Powered by Blogger.